We are happy to assist customers in the following:
- Fixing a flat tire (needs air, needs to be patched)
- Fixing problems with your chain (sticky links, needs chain lube, wrong length, etc.)
- Fixing problems with your derailleur (won’t switch to certain gears, skipping gears, making a weird noise, etc.)
- Making adjustments (tire rubs the frame, seat post is the wrong height, etc.)
- Truing a tire (spokes need to be adjusted so they tire is the correct shape again)
- Overhauling the wheels, freewheel, bottom bracket, or the headset (the ball bearings need to be replaced, new grease is needed, etc.)
- Fixing brakes (new cables are needed, cables need to be adjusted, need new brake pads, etc.)
- Ordering new bike parts. We have a Seattle Bike Supply catalog and are able to order parts at a discounted price.
- And more!